Dr. Bruce Conway completed his undergraduate pre-medical studies at EastTexas State University. Choosing to be a San Antonio resident, he completedMedical School and a General Surgery residency at the University of Texas HealthScience Center –San Antonio.
Board certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Conway is actively involvedin a variety of professional organizations. Additionally, he is a Fellow of the
American College of Surgeons and is also a member of the Texas MedicalAssociation and Bexar County Medical Society.
Dr. Conway is passionate about providing the highest level of patient care. Dr.
Conway’s primary goal is to ensure that his patients are well-informed about
their condition and treatment options. He incorporates medical drawings,
interactive reviews of radiologic images, and interactive touch screen devices to
better explain how surgeries will be performed.
Dr. Conway and his wife reside in San Antonio with their two children. His
favorite pastimes include: golfing, hiking in National Parks, photography,
sight-seeing, and snow-skiing with his family. Currently, Dr. Conway is seeing patients at the Stone Oak and Alamo Heights locations.
Office Fax: 210-593-2501
Main Office Address:
18707 Hardy Oak Blvd, Suite 210
San Antonio, Tx 78258
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Additional Office Address:
423 Treeline Park, Suite 310
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Undergraduate – East Texas State University, Commerce, Texas
- Medical – University of Texas HSC-SA, San Antonio, Texas
- Residency – University of Texas HSC-SA, San Antonio, Texas
Areas Of Care:
- Benign and Malignant Breast Disease
- Robotic assisted and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gallbladder Disease
- Hernia Repair
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Upper/Lower GI Tract Surgery
- Gastric Tumors/Stomach Cancer
- Sigmoid Diverticulitis
- Peritoneal Dialysis Access
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease